Supported in part by:
Storage Computer, high performance, low-cost RAID disk subsystems.
You searched for: disabled
- Support for the Disabled
- The Ability Network - Cross Disability Magazine . Recording For The Blind Tape and E-text Library . Cornucopia of Disability Information Gopher . Disabilities, Opporunities, Internetworking Technology (DO-IT) .
---  http://seahorse.stmarys.ca:70/1s/Disabled (<1K)
- Disabled Students' Program
- Welcome to the DSP . World Wide Web Server! . This is a new server, so we have few links at present. As we grow, we'll bring you information on issues important to the disabled student community on campus. We'll also bring you information on the ...
---  http://gbc-230p-3.uga.berkeley.edu/ (1K)
- Sorry, too many accesses to this page has required it to become disabled.
---  http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~jsh/ (<1K)
- Disability Related Resources on the Internet
- Other resources out there: . This list is likely very incomplete, so please send a site if its not here to firstname.lastname@example.org. . I've shamelessly stolen this list from disability.com, I hope they don't mind. . Recently ...
---  http://disserv.stu.umn.edu/other.html (4K)
- Disability Related Gophers (CODI, Electronic Rehab Resource Center, etc)
- Cornucopia of Disability Information . DO-IT! Gopher at the University of Washington . Deaf Gopher . Disability Reading Room (University of Maryland) . Disability Solutions (from Apple Computer) . Electronic Rehabilitation Resource Center ...
---  http://umt.umt.edu:700/1/internet/Gophers/disable (1K)
- UT Knoxville Does Not Discriminate
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in provision of educational opportunities or employment opportunities and benefits. . UT ...
---  http://www.utk.edu/title.ix.html (2K)
- CooL Disability Resources on the Internet
- CooL Disability Resources on the Internet is an index compiled by Evan Kemp Associates, a company based in Washington D.C. CooL is well organized, with categories such as Disability Related Legal Resources and Health and Medicine Resources. . ...
---  http://www.gnn.com/gnn/wic/disab.02.html (<1K)
- DISABILITIES - RESOURCES
- Resources for Research on Disabilities . Courtesy of the Department of Special Education . University of Kansas . Starting points for research on disabilities: . Internet Resources concerning Persons with Disabilities . Disability ...
---  http://www.sped.ukans.edu/speddisabilitiesstuff/speddisabilities-welcome.html (2K)
- FCLJ Vol 47 No. 2 - Blanck
- [Table of Contents] [FCLJ] [IULaw] [Search] . Celebrating Communications Technology for Everyone . Peter David Blanck * . Introduction . Developing communications technology to support people with disabilities has rocketed to the top of ...
---  http://www.law.indiana.edu/fclj/v47/no2/blanck.html (18K)
- News from Disability Now
- Disabilities Access News . Brought to you by "Disability Now" magazine . Please click here for further information on "Disability Now" magazine! . Councils 'cheat' on access . Spot-checks are to be carried out on councils which claim to have ...
---  http://www.pavilion.co.uk/CommonRoom/DisabilitiesAccess/D-Access/DN_News.html (27K)
Want to See More Hits? You can see up to 200 "hits" from your searches using the commercial version of InfoSeek Search. You can also search many other databases including a month of Usenet news, 5 news wire services, dozens of computer publications, movie reviews, company profiles, and more. You can try it for free.
If you didn't find what you were looking for, please recheck your spelling, make sure to properly capitalize proper names, and identify phrases. See the instructions for more information.
Add your Web page to our database: If you want to make sure we index your Web page in our collection, please send your URL to: email@example.com
This free WWW search service handles 500,000 queries a day and runs on a 4 CPU SparcCenter 1000 provided by Sun Microsystems.
Financial support has been provided by our sponsors.
InfoSeek and the InfoSeek logo are trademarks of InfoSeek Corporation.
Copyright © 1994, 1995 InfoSeek Corporation. All rights reserved.
INFOSEEK HOME PAGE FEEDBACK